10 Things We All Do In A New Relationship
We can all get a little obsessive on the quest for perfection when we start a new relationship. We all do these things, we’ll just never admit it!
- Clearing your schedule just in case they want to see you at some point over the weekend
- Over-preparing your sentence in your head before saying it so you can deliver it perfectly
- Showering obsessively and spraying lovely smelly things all over yourself 5 times a day so they think that you naturally smell like an exotic flower
- Constantly coming up with random topics to talk about because you don’t want the conversation to end and turn awkward
- Never shutting up to your friends about them
- Trying to convince them that you don’t have normal human bodily functions and developing a crippling tummy ache whenever you’re with them
- Your days are spent waiting for the right time to text them back and then spending 15 minutes trying to write the wittiest, funniest text they’ve ever read
- Stalking your own social media posts over the past year to make sure they don’t go off you as soon as you become ‘friends’
- Having to take a half day at work to get ready for your dinner date because 3 hours to get ready just isn’t enough time!
- Fanatsising about your future but keeping it to yourself just in case you sound crazy!
Until next time,
The Just Singles Team.
About the author…
Rachel is a Marketing Executive. She’s obsessed with Game of Thrones and country music. Her favourite pastime is cuddling up with her two Labradors and binge watching Netflix.